Nov 2, 2010

Lemon Slice earrings of Polymer Clay

I live in a warm desert climate, as I mentioned before, and the citrus trees love this area.  We have beautiful grapefruit, orange, and yummy lemon trees brimming with fruit.  Thinking about citrus,  I decided to add to my polymer clay "food pieces" by making some cute "lemon slice" earrings.  While doing this my mouth started watering for Lemonade.  I know, it's not Summer right now, but in our warm desert sun Lemonade is always refreshing.  My friend, Vicki Bensinger, has a recipe for "homemade" lemonade that you can find at her website.  In the meantime, here are my "Lemon Slice" earrings.  By the way, I found this design in the 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

continue reading this 7a replica bags wholesale explanation https://www.dolabuy.su visit here Dolabuy Fendi

mcneyse said...

next u8p90r7n76 good quality replica bags replica bags australia replica bags prada view website q0m10z5v60 replica bags china replica bags vuitton gucci fake q4r33s5u13 replica nappy bags