Nov 3, 2010

Jewelry Swap with Lori Anderson

Lori Anderson always comes up with such good ideas for interacting with fellow beaders and jewelry designers by holding fun "bead swaps".  This time we are swapping a piece of jewelry that someone created but is either tired of or they haven't sold it within a certain timeframe.  I am exchanging with Laurel Stevens and she sent me a wonderful necklace that I really like, and can't imagine how I can change it.  But, I need to try.  Here is the before picture, and when we all reveal our changes I will post the new design.



4 comments:

elisabeth said...

You're right - it's lovely - but I am sure you will make it even better!

Anonymous said...

hmmm that's a tough one. I could see someone loving that pendant but maybe it needs more beads or crystals

Loretta said...

I finished my makeover of this necklace, and am pretty pleased with it. Can't wait for the reveal.

Regina said...

Can't wait to see your makeover...