Feb 22, 2010

Bead Soup Exchange

As most of you readers know, I recently particpated in Lori Anderson's "Bead Soup Exchange". We had a Bead Partner, and exchanged beads and findings with that partner and then made something beautiful out of what we received. (See my design in the older posts). We had so much fun doing that so we formed a Bead Soup Exchange Yahoo group and will be exchanging beads with our partners (most likely a new one). This will be a piece of cake, or I think it will anyway, but the thing that is throwing me a curve is how am I going to decorate this little matchbox that I am supposed to present the beads in. I don't know why I am stressing over this, but I am. I have until March 3rd to finish this task and get it mailed. You might want to check back and see what I will come up with. :-) . Any suggestions?


No comments: