Nov 23, 2009

Loretta's Etsy Store






I hope you have all noticed my new "banner".  I originally planned to open my online "Etsy" store and call it "Designs by Loretta", the same as my blog.  When I went over to build my Etsy store I found out that someone else already had that name.

 Not to be deterred, I decided I would call it "Loretta's Boutique", and have recently set it up, and will be posting some new pieces.  I will feature handmade jewelry, specializing in Polymer Clay pieces.  I will also show a few of my hand knitted purses.  You can see samples of these here on my blog.  I will have the store stocked right after Thanksgiving, so hope you will take a peek and see if there is something that will work for your Christmas List.  You can find me at http://lorettasboutique.etsy.com/.

2 comments:

Maria Paray said...

Good luck with this! Your wares are both fun and fashionable - I'm sure you will do well :-)

Loretta said...

Thanks Maria. Happy Thanksgiving!