Mar 18, 2011

Pheasant Feather Earrings




When recently asking my granddaughter what I could make for her, she drew me a picture of a necklace that had a feather as part of the focal piece.  I started looking for some pretty feathers that I could use in some of my designs.  On a recent visit to Layton, Utah I visited a Bead Store in that area and there were some very pretty Pheasant Feathers.  I bought a bag and have been playing around with designs.  I don't have your necklace finished, Madie, but I am working on it.  Instead here are some earrings that I thought would be fun to wear.  They are finished with copper findings.  What do you think?













8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo cute! I want a pair! :)

Lisa Whitham said...

Very cool Loretta! Did you make the ear wires yourself? I can't wait to see the matching necklace!! :)
~Lisa

elisabeth said...

Very cool - I am a big American Idol fan and lots of the girls are wearing long feather earrings!

Loretta said...

Anonymous must be my daughter.

Loretta said...

Thanks, Lisa. No, I didn't make these earwires, but will probably do so on some other earrings.

Loretta said...

Thanks, Elisabeth. I'll have to check out the earrings on AI

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?


Here is my web-site :: ranger forum

Anonymous said...

No matteг what you do in the gym if yߋur diet is not corгect it is all a waste of time.
Combined with a small waistline, this gives уօu the hoսrglass figure everyone is talking about.

He said a major selling poіnt of calіsthenics is convenience
and cost.

My webpage :: turƅulence tгaining pdf (http://turbulence-training-pdf.blogspot.com/2014/06/turbulence-training-pdf.html)