Sep 20, 2010

My Etsy Store is Open!

Many years ago I had a little store in Newport Beach, California.  The name was
  "A Little Bit of Everything". As a child, I always had fun playing "store",  setting up my counter and selling little trinkets that I found around the house to my imaginary playmates.  With my real store I got to experience the fun of really selling cute and fun items to real people, and shopping all the gift marts for just the right things to stock.  Christmas was absolutely magical in the selling experience.

I am feeling a little of that magic right now as I open my first "Etsy" store, "Lorettas Boutique", and I don't have to shop the gift marts anymore (although that was fun), I have the pleasure of hand making the beautiful items I am featuring in my shop.

  I have listed 3 sets of my Polymer clay bangle bracelets, and will add earrings, necklaces, rings, and maybe even some of my Knitted shag purses.  Watch this blog for specials, some drawings, and a gift for one of my followers when I reach a goal that I will announce later.

Hope you will check out my new Etsy store at www.lorettasboutique.etsy.com, and leave your comments here.  I'd love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Beautiful bangles Loretta. You've done a great job. Good luck with the store.

Loretta said...

Thanks, Cherie.

Danielle said...

Awesome blog yyou have here